Why Settle?

Saturday, May 25, 2013

ADS What? It's over? I have free time again?

Yep, I'm back. Well...sort of. Things have finally settled down for me after months of a never ending list of things I had to get done. But if everything goes according to plan, I should be done with the craziness for a while. Which means I'm back to captioning. The reason I say sort of, is things won't be on a schedule again for probably another week. I still have stuff that needs to get done, but it's manageable now. So now I just have to figure out a new schedule that lets me get everything in. That won't happen until after the holidays, but until then I'll try to turn out some new stuff for all of you lovely readers. Thanks for hanging in there with me, now let's see if I can make it worth the wait.


ADS
 

Popular Posts