Trophy Wife

Friday, May 24, 2013

ADS
This was a good weekend for captioning, something that has become much too rare lately. I'm not ecstatic about this one, but I think it turned out okay. More than anything I was just trying to mix up my usual narrative style. I don't want to fall into the habit of turning out the same caption over and over again as I've done in the past. So I decided to go with first person from the victim's point of view, showing a little more outward resistance than I usually do. It also helped that this story takes place between the transformation and the sex scene, so I was able to play around with some different emotions than normal. The result was in my opinion a solid caption, but probably not one I'll remember for very long. As it is, I consider it more of an effort to add a little more variety to my captioning, and in that respect I think it got the job done.


ADS
 

Popular Posts