Home Early

Monday, May 13, 2013

ADS What started out as a quickie cap turned into something a lot more fun.


So this was meant to just be something I pulled together as a tie over until I finished up the next part of Seven. But as I started writing the story just took on a life of its own, a pleasant surprise that hasn't happened for far too long. So what was supposed to be a couple of quick sentences turned into one of my longer single panel captions. It's still not a full story by any stretch of the imagination, but I have to say it was really nice to finally have inspiration take hold of a caption again. It's writing experiences like this that remind me why I'm still making captions after two and a half years. And as long as the inspiration keeps coming, I don't see myself stopping any time soon.


ADS
 

Popular Posts