Sexy Little Sluts

Monday, May 13, 2013

ADS My official "Thank You" caption to celebrate 300 followers

So 300 followers. I can't believe this blog made it this far. Back when I first started posting my stuff here this, along with one million page views, was the ultimate milestone I wanted to hit. At the time it seemed like the kind of achievement I would spend my entire captioning career trying to reach, and would be the final proof to myself that I deserved to consider myself a quality caption creator.

Less than two years later, here we are. I don't think I can say how much I appreciate everyone who reads this blog. It still kind of blows my mind that there are so many of you who show up just to see something I created. I could ramble on and on about this, but I don't want to go all mushy on you, so I'll just keep it simple. Thank you.

Seriously. Thank You.

And while this used to be my ultimate goal for this blog, I have to say that 400 is sounding pretty good, maybe I'll stick around and see what happens...


ADS
 

Popular Posts