Everything You Ever Wanted

Saturday, May 25, 2013

ADS And I'm back. Vacation was all right, some unforeseen complications made things a little more stressful than I would have liked, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Anyway, I've got some cool stuff in the pipeline and I hope to get it out to you soon. But in the meantime, here's a quickie I pulled together for all of you nice people as I get back into the swing of things.

I love this picture. I like the story I put with it, but I have to say it was actually one of the more difficult things I've written in a while. The main reason is I wanted this to be fast. More of a moment than an actual story. The problem was the story didn't like staying small. I could easily have made this into a two or three panel mental rambling that explored all the feelings and thoughts going through the protagonist's mind, but I didn't want that. This image was short and to the point, and the text needed to match. I probably spent more time cutting things out than putting them in. Funny how writing less can be so much more work. Have a good weekend everyone.


ADS
 

Popular Posts