Taken Away

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ADS A new caption, and a new layout for posts. This should be fun.

 So first up a quick word on the caption. This was supposed to be a quickie, but the story just kept growing. Since it usually goes the other way, I try not to cut myself short when the ideas keep coming. If I don't have a second image, I'll do some revising if the text gets too small, but for this one everything seemed to wrap up nicely and I didn't need to cut too much.
 
Now onto the new post layout. The results of the poll were 24 to 16 in favor of keeping the older post style. And while I respect the verdict, the sample size is just too small for me to put much stock in the result. So I'm going to try out the click-through format for a little while, just to see if I like it. If I do, it'll stay, or if I don't/enough people request to go back to the old style I will. But for now, I want to see how this goes.




ADS
 

Popular Posts