My Sissy

Thursday, May 16, 2013

ADS
Hey everyone, here's a new caption for your viewing pleasure. This is a bit of a combination between my classic lesbian mistress captions and my newer more introspective stuff. A bit of humiliation, with a bit of forced self-reflection if you will. I'm not sure how I feel about the end result, but I'm glad I made it. I'm still trying to find the direction I want my new captions to generally go in (don't worry I'm still going to shoot for a variety of themes and tones), while keeping the best parts of my earlier work. It's an equally fun and frustrating process, and hopefully it will all lead to better captions for all of us.

But in the meantime, if you want to see my old style at it's best, check out this homage caption made for me by Smitty. Smitty's captions are always brilliant, and his work is a big influence for me to continue pushing my captions to be better. So I was pleasantly surprised and extremely honored that as part of his running homage to fellow cappers he decided to dedicate an entire week to my work. So if you have some time go check out it out. If you like what I post here, I can promise that you're going to love it.


ADS
 

Popular Posts