Faerie Fun

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ADS
This post came out a little later than I would have liked. But fortunately it's a little longer than I've been doing lately, so that should hopefully make up for it.


This was originally supposed to be a Kylie cap. But the vibe just wasn't working out right for the dynamic I had set up with that character. So I decided to keep the same idea of two minds in one body but tweak the relationship a bit until it matched the images and told the story I wanted. Plus it had been a while since I've had a caption that used dialogue to carry the plot (although going through and getting the formatting just right for the two different fonts and colors did remind me why I had taken a break from that style). All in all, this won't be remember as one of my best captions, but I had fun with it and I think you will too.


ADS
 

Popular Posts