Relapse (One Year Anniversary)

Thursday, May 23, 2013

ADS
While I'm not officially back from my break yet (although it's looking like that will be pretty soon) I figured I had to make something for today seeing as it's this blog's anniversary. So how far has my little corner of the tg community come in the past year?
  • 255 Posts
  • 248 Followers
  • Over 1.5 Million Page Views
I'm absolutely stunned that this site has been so successful in such a short amount of time. All I can say is thank you. The fact that so many people are interested in seeing my work is truly humbling. I started this blog as a way to continue to expand my creativity and work on my writing, and I can't thank all of you enough for continuing to show your support for what I'm doing.

So as long as you keep coming back, I'll try to keep making it worth your while.

As for this particular caption, I decided to mark this milestone the same way I've done every major event on this blog, with the always stunning Ariel. In fact she was also the model in the first new caption I made after starting this blog (which was five days after my first post, but I had a bit of backlog I could burn though when I didn't feel like making new material). It's kind of crazy to see how far I've come in a year.

For me, this caption isn't so much about my own experiences with tg (which if you're interested I talk about here) as it is about captioning in general. There have been plenty of times I've considered calling it quits, but every time I take a break, I find myself drawn back in once more. This most recent break is no exception. While I've appreciated, and to be honest, needed, some time off, creating this caption reminded me why I enjoy doing this so much. And as long as that creative part of my brain keeps pulling me back in, I'll continue to keep making captions.

But that's enough of my rambling for now. Like I said, I'll probably be back to turning out material on a more regular basis fairly soon, thanks for being patient.

Here's to another great year of captioning.


ADS
 

Popular Posts