A Rose for Alice

Friday, May 17, 2013

ADS Thank you all for your patience, now let's see if I can reward you with some new captions.

Well that was a much longer break than I had originally intended, but that's the way life goes. Things are still a little crazy, but I'm hoping to be able to turn out at least one new caption a week for now, although I'll certainly try to do more.

This first one is a request from Alice from three weeks ago, and I'm extremely sorry about the delay. Alice sent me the story outline and the images she wanted, so normally this would have been done a day or two after I received it...well that obviously didn't happen. I fell like I could have done a little more with this, but the captioning gears are sticking a little, and I didn't want to make her wait any longer for this than she already has. Hopefully she's happy with the outcome.


ADS
 

Popular Posts