Submissive Love

Friday, May 24, 2013

ADS
Well so much for getting this up over the weekend, but better late than never. I have to say I really like this caption. For those of you who usually read this post first, I'd suggest reading the caption before continuing on.

Finished? Cool. Anyway, now that you're back, I was saying how much I like this caption. I'm sure it won't be everyone's cup of tea, and I'm sure I might sound like a bit of a arrogant ass for this, but I don't care. Well let me rephrase, I don't care if you dislike this particular caption. If you don't want to see more like it feel free to tell me, as I really do try to make the kinds of stuff you all want to read. But every so often you just have to make one for yourself, which this one most likely falls into. And it's not because of the story, and it's not because of the fantasy situation, as neither of them really fit my usual tastes. It's because of the last line.

The entire rest of the caption is something I've written plenty of times before, typical forced lesbian, etc. But when I finished with all of that, I still wasn't satisfied. I just really wanted something...more. I wanted to care about the main character, about what he went through. Yet as it was, I didn't. Not any more than I've cared about any other main character I've used. So I added the last line, and it made all the difference. Suddenly this is someone with hopes and dreams and he's forced to watch them all be destroyed because he's trying to give his wife what she wants. But in order to get closer to the woman he loves, he gives in to her desire to abandon their old relationship and form a new one that follows a mistress-sub mentality, which creates distance between them. There's still love, just a different kind of love. And he's willing to take whatever he can get.

I know that may be more depth than most people want in a quick caption like this, and if this doesn't work for you I promise there will be plenty more of my old style in the future. But I just couldn't write the usual today, I needed to care about something. Maybe it's just because I don't have the chance to write as much as I used to that I felt the need to make this one mean something, I don't know. Anyway, to those of you who actually read all this, thank you. I hoped you gained a little insight into what I was trying to do. Or maybe you just think I'm a pretentious ass, that's certainly possible too.

Happy Monday everyone!

ADS
 

Popular Posts