A Ballet to Remember

Thursday, May 23, 2013

ADS A quickie involving tutus to tie you over for a bit.

This is something I made extremely fast as I don't have a ton of time to caption, but I wanted to get something out as I've been slacking in terms of production lately. Similarly to the surgery formspring request I don't feel like I nailed the concept quite as well as I could have, so expect to see another ballet caption in the near future when I can put a little more time into the idea.

I'm still working out some kinks for "Seven" in how I want to narrate the series, but I have found some amazing pictures. So even if you don't care for the story, you will hopefully be able to enjoy some of the best looking images I've ever used in my captions. Perhaps you will see the first real installment of the series this weekend, but I'll have to see how it's developing. If not, I'm sure I'll put out something new in the next couple of days as I should have a little bit of time to caption.


ADS
 

Popular Posts