Thorough Punishment

Monday, May 27, 2013

ADS
Sorry about the delay, but here you go. I haven't done anything in the third person for a while, so I decided to go back to it. I really prefer the first person, but I like to mix things up to add a little diversity to my work. I also haven't described a transformation in a while, so I threw in one of those as well. Honestly, I always feel like these types of captions are some of my weaker pieces. I guess that's because I write dialog so easily I tend to neglect more distant perspectives, so I don't practice them as much as I should. I've read so many captions and stories that describe transformations so much better than I ever could, so I tend to avoid them as no one likes admitting their shortcomings. But it's something I really need to do more often as that's the only way I'm ever going to get better at it. See you Wednesday.

ADS
 

Popular Posts