Siren Song

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ADS
Quick note on the administrative side, I'll be out of town tomorrow and Wednesday visiting family. So I would say expect new posts probably on Thursday and Saturday. I've still got two requests to finish that I've been sitting on for way too long, but I want to take some serious time to make sure they're done right. Hopefully I'll finish at least one of them this week. Now on to today's post.

This is a shout out to all the silent visitors out there. I spend a lot of time talking about my followers and fellow captioners, but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everyone who takes the time to visit this blog. Whether you've just never taken the time to create an account, or maybe you never anything you want to comment about, I just wanted to say thanks for your silent support. It always makes me feel good to see a high pageview count at the end of the day.

And to those of you who have ever thought about getting a little more involved, please do. As a former lurker, I can say that you definitely get more out of the community once you start talking to people. Trust me, we don't bite (well, some do...but only if you ask nicely.)


ADS
 

Popular Posts