Not a Word

Thursday, May 16, 2013

ADS Hey I finally met a deadline I set for myself. It's probably not a good thing that I'm actually happy about that.

 
So as promised, here's a new caption before the weekend (it's before 5pm on a Friday, it counts). I wasn't feeling an overly erotic story today, so I decided to go with something a little more plot oriented than I usually do. I knew I wanted to do something from one of the formspring requests, and knew that for the ballet caption I wanted to go with something lighthearted and sexy.

So instead, I went with a surgery caption. I enjoyed writing this, but I'm not sure the end effect is exactly what I wanted. I think it still works, but there is definitely room for improvement. So I guess what I'm really saying is, there will probably be another surgery cap from me in the near future as I'm not sure I did the request full justice with this one (and hopefully the next surgery cap will focus on the smut a little more, because that's 90% of the reason we're all here in the first place, right?)


ADS
 

Popular Posts